The Island Vintage Coffee Loyalty Program
The Loyalty Program is exclusive to Island Vintage Coffee stores located in Hawaii.
Island Vintage Coffee Company reserves the right to amend or update these Terms and Conditions from time to time, with or without notice. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revisions to our website, and you give away any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications.
By participating in our Loyalty Program you agree to the Terms and Conditions detailed below. If you do not agree to our Terms and Conditions you may not participate in our Loyalty Program.
Your earned Loyalty Rewards will be stored on your Loyalty Card. Loyalty Rewards are redeemable on all products at any participating Island Vintage Coffee store, subject to availability and these Terms and Conditions.
The following rules apply to your Loyalty Rewards:
- Loyalty Rewards and special offers cannot be redeemed for cash;
- Loyalty Rewards are not transferrable;
- Loyalty Rewards cannot be redeemed for alcoholic beverages
- Loyalty Rewards will expire, every year on January 1.
- You can only earn Loyalty Rewards when you purchase Island Vintage Coffee made beverages. You cannot earn Loyalty Rewards when you purchase GIFT CARDS, FOOD, ACAI BOWLS, MERCHANDISE, or other items outside of coffee shop beverages.
- In order to gain Loyalty Rewards on your Loyalty Account, you must present your registered Loyalty Card, if ordering online, enter your registered details.
- While every effort will be made to ensure that Loyalty Rewards are correctly recorded on your Reward Account, Island Vintage Coffee takes no responsibility for technical errors associated with crediting your Loyalty Rewards to your Reward Account.
- When a Rewards Card is not presented at the purchase point, written email requests to add Loyalty Rewards to registered Reward Accounts will only be granted in extenuating circumstances, and only with proof of valid receipt.
- If your Rewards Account has not been used for a period of twelve (12) months it will close and all accrued entitlements and information will lapse. Once your Rewards Account is closed it cannot be re-activated and Loyalty Rewards cannot be redeemed.
Loss of Loyalty Card
If, for any reason, Island Vintage Coffee is unable to confirm that you are an existing Member on the database, you will be required to apply for a new membership by registering online in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any Loyalty Rewards previously accumulated will not transfer to the new membership.
Island Vintage Coffee Rights
Island Vintage Coffee reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to suspend your membership in the event that large credit loads accumulate on your Loyalty Account pending investigation into the accumulation of that credit. The Loyalty Reward system is regularly monitored and Island Vintage Coffee may terminate your membership if it considers you have used your Reward Card or the Loyalty Program fraudulently or otherwise in contravention of these Terms and Conditions or the law generally.
Loyalty Card Member Responsibilities
You are responsible for the proper use on our loyalty card system, including but not limited to, the proper entry of data and the protection of your login, password and payment details. You agree to accept full responsibility for all your activities on our kiosk, website, or POS. You are liable for any loss or damage resulting from your misuse of our software or the improper entry of data.
You will not engage in any conduct on our system that is fraudulence or illegal.
You will not modify, alter or copy our software in any way, including the transmission of corruptive or disruptive code to our software.
While we take all reasonable steps to protect your data, you acknowledge that we are not liable to you or any third party for loss or damage caused by a data breach. You also acknowledge that we are not liable for any loss or damage caused by a malfunction of the Loyalty Program software.
If you breach any of these Terms and Conditions, or suffer any loss or damage related to this Loyalty Program, you agree to hold us harmless against any losses, damages or expenses you might suffer.
As part of these Terms and Conditions, Members are required to provide personal details including: First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Email Address and Mobile Number linking to a Loyalty Card.
The Loyalty Program is administered by a Toast Tab. Island Vintage Coffee is committed to ensuring the privacy of all Member’s information.
The online ordering system must only be used by persons over the age of eighteen (18) years, or under the supervision of an adult or guardian. Island Vintage Coffee reserves the right to refuse service, terminate your access to the website or online ordering, remove or edit any content or cancel your order/s in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you.
Island Vintage Coffee does not guarantee that the website or online ordering system will be free from viruses or other harmful components and you agree to hold harmless Island Vintage Coffee from any claim, judgement, loss, expense, liability from any viruses or harm suffered by you as a result of using the website, POS, or online ordering. Island Vintage Coffee reserves the right to alter the agreed price if an incorrect price was caused by a software fault, error or malicious attack.
In using the Island Vintage Coffee online ordering system you acknowledge that all orders are treated as an express intention to purchase the nominated goods or services for the agreed online prices, and acknowledge that you contract with the individual store from which you order and not Island Vintage Coffee and therefore you have no claim, recourse or action against Island Vintage Coffee whatsoever and indemnify Island Vintage Coffee from all claims, losses, judgement, liability and damage relating to a failure of the online ordering system and the provision of the goods and services.